The Revel Robotic Manipulator
At a weight of 3kg and a price under $6500, the Revel Robotic Manipulator is one of the lightest and most affordable robot arms in its feature class.
The Revel was designed by Svenzva Robotics specifically to make robotic manipulation affordable while maintaining desired features like force control, compliance and backdrivability.
With its lifting capacity, configurable design and open source ROS software, Revel makes an ideal candidate for research & education. Revel's lightweight and low power requirements appeal to mobile and service robots that need to interact with their environments.
Included with the arm is a ready-to-go software stack on the ROS ecosystem, allowing for quick and natural integration into existing robots or research projects.
Orders have a 2-3 week lead time.
- The ability to lift 1.2kg at a full reach of 63cm
- The power and convenience of the ROS ecosystem through our ROS drivers
- Trajectory execution with motion planning through MoveIt!
- Position, Velocity, and Torque as native control modes
- Gazebo simulator and ros_control support
- Compliance and gravity compensation for easy kinesthetic teaching ineractions
Revel Robotic Manipulator at a glance
Overall weight (kg)
Full reach distance (mm)
Payload at full reach (kg)
Xbox 360 Teleop
Want to know more?
If you'd like to have a conversation about the Revel with one of our engineers, fill out the adjacent form.
We'll reach out to you as soon as possible.